|Fumée Address||9 Raffles Boulevard #01-54 Millenia Walk, Singapore 039598|
|Fumée Nearest MRT||CC4 DT15 Promenade MRT|
|Fumée Phone||+65 6835 7339|
|Fumée Opening Hours||Monday - Thursday : 07:30am - 12:00am
Friday : 07:30am - 01:00am
Saturday & Sunday : 09:00am - 11:00pm
|Fumée Food Price||S$28 - S$48 per pax|
Citi100: 1-for-1 Surf & Turf ($45++)
Exclusive: 1 for 1 Pan Roast Chicken Leg at $25++!
Exclusive: FREE Mahiki Cocktail with any Pasta/Risotto
Exclusive: 50% Off Black Angus Prime Ribeye Steaks!
Pay $24, get $30!
Pay $48, get $60!
Pay $72, get $90!
Pay $96, get $120!
Pay $120, get $150!
Exclusive: 1-for-1 Mix and Match selected Mains @$48++
Christmas 2-Course Set Menu at $33++ per guest
Valentine's Day 3-Course Dinner Exclusive at $42++
Singtel Exclusive: 1-for-1 Prime Steak Set with Rosti Pancake and Starter Salad at $42++ (U.P. $56++)
What people say about Fumée
A must order when you are here at Fumee by Habanos
We ordered the Mix & Match Pasta Fiesta which was two pastas for the price of $28
Laksa Prawn Linguine was an eye opener on first taste
I felt the taste was too cloying as I progress more into the dish
The prawns portion was very generous & I felt overall
A burger fanatic with a particular love for blue cheese burger
Their take on the blue cheese burger did not come with real blue cheese blocks but was infused in the mayo/sauce
* Chilli Crab Pasta it was actually rather spicy but over bearing
The crab meat was also generous in amount
So much so that there was enough ingredients for every mouthful
• Red Dot Pasta this pasta was with Japanese fusion flair
Squid and Japanese fish roe) was fresh and adequate for the pasta
• Attitude Dude a double patty burger with onions and coleslaw and all the other yummies
• Chicken Cheese Sausage Hotdog an item from kid's menu but the serving was actually enough for a small adult eater
The sourdough bun was crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside
Sausage was really cheesy and my daughter was so impressed with that
The hand cut fries was also very well fried and seasoned
Questions & Answers About Fumée
How to get to Fumée in Singapore by MRT?
- Take Circle Line MRT or Downtown Line MRT
- Alight at CC4 DT15 Promenade MRT
- Exit towards Exit B - Millenia Walk, Temasek Avenue
- Walk about 146 meters from Exit B - Millenia Walk, Temasek Avenue to Fumée, walking time is around 3 mins.
What are the nearest bus stations to Fumée?
- Pan Pacific Hotel (bus stop no 02089) is 136 meters away around 3 mins walk, bus service no 36, 36A, 36B, 56, 75, 77, 97, 97e, 107M, 171, 195, 960, 961C will stop in this bus stop.
- Opp Suntec Convention Ctr (bus stop no 02159) is 148 meters away around 3 mins walk, bus service no 36, 36A, 36B, 97, 97e will stop in this bus stop.
- Promenade Stn Exit B (bus stop no 02169) is 161 meters away around 3 mins walk, bus service no 97, 97e, 107M will stop in this bus stop.