What people say about Indline
Tbh I forgot which one was which between the mutton vindaloo and lamb roganjosh
Those two curries were the only passable ones
Then again I guess they tune their food to suit the "public" taste so that's why they are so raved about
I can't say I don't understand but when I visit a place w Indian curries I expect an authentic fiery mess with lots of spice
Either ways this was rather flavourful
Had a good deal of the lamb umami and was thick and savoury
Tender mutton with potatoes and a rather moreish gravy
While this was filled with spices it's rather mild
Overall i guess this is a good introduction to Indian cuisine if you're afraid of something with heat yet want to try Indian cuisine
Since even the "spicy" option was very mild I guess anything on the menu is pretty safe
Also they mentioned everything is made fresh so that's laudable as well
Questions & Answers About Indline
How to get to Indline in Singapore by MRT?
- Take East West Line MRT or North East MRT
- Alight at EW16 NE3 TE17 Outram Park MRT
- Exit towards Exit E - Outram Rd / Eu Tong Sen St
- Walk about 197 meters from Exit E - Outram Rd / Eu Tong Sen St to Indline, walking time is around 4 mins.
What are the nearest bus stations to Indline?
- Opp Blk 333 (bus stop no 05241) is 87 meters away around 2 mins walk, bus service no 80, 145 will stop in this bus stop.
- Aft Kreta Ayer Rd (bus stop no 05259) is 121 meters away around 3 mins walk, bus service no 61, 166, 197 will stop in this bus stop.
- Opp Pearl's Ctr (bus stop no 05019) is 132 meters away around 3 mins walk, bus service no 2, 12, 12e, 33, 54, 63, 124, 143, 147, 147e, 190, 851, 961, 961C, 970, CT8, CT18 will stop in this bus stop.