PS.Cafe (Raffles City)
The PS.Cafe at Raffles City is quite 35% disappointing. With 65% satisfaction. Well why 35%? Most of people like this place right? I doubt it.The PS.Cafe known as a cafe with unique and interesting décor. And I know you agree with me, start from the first reviewed from PS.Cafe at Dempsey, until the last of Martin Road, PS.Cafe seriously a winner from many aspect, but the raffles PS.Cafe have no different like a St*rbucks, which the St*arbucks always exist in the middle of the mall.
Even the PS.Cafe try to show the Dark Green Theme, but it really weird a green (Tree) in the middle of the Mall? Yeah look unique, like a diamond in the middle of the mud, the PS.Cafe win as the unique from another stalls around. With an Eyecatching place.
And the rest of 65% it is because the 40% food and 25% Service. Food? You don’t have to ask me again, the food at the PS.Cafe seriously great and delicious, a memorable taste in your tongue which it will pull you to visit the PS.Cafe again and again.
Service? No doubt the PS.Cafe waitresses will smile for you even you are not an unpleasant person at all. The cafe waitresses are well trained in serving people of different characters.
PS.Cafe (Raffles City) Location
|PS.Cafe (Raffles City) Address||252 North Bridge Road #03-37 Raffles City, Singapore 179103|
|PS.Cafe (Raffles City) Nearest MRT||EW13 NS25 City Hall MRT|
|PS.Cafe (Raffles City) Website||Website|
|PS.Cafe (Raffles City) Phone||+65 8858 8728|
|PS.Cafe (Raffles City) Opening Hours||Daily : 09:30am - 10:00pm|
|PS.Cafe (Raffles City) Food Price||S$28 - S$48 per pax|
PS.Cafe (Raffles City) Videos
What people say about PS.Cafe (Raffles City)
Crumble was served warm and there were chunks of banana and mango bits and slices in it
Probably the best truffle fries in Singapore
Never mind because we could save it as dessert for the next few days but I’d say this is a great rich cake
The digestive crumbs base was well done and a thick
Tried one of their warm desserts and this was a good choice
The crumble was buttery atop a generous portion of banana and mango mixture puree
The hot pudding is just so good when paired with the ice cream
A tip is to ask for a half portion of the fries if you’re dining with fewer people so that you don’t waste it
Clear glass garden feel design is just so gorgeous
You will get a huge pile of fries served on tray with thick layer of shaved parmesan
The truffle aroma was far gone when we were only digging half way through the plate
Questions & Answers About PS.Cafe (Raffles City)
How to get to PS.Cafe (Raffles City) in Singapore by MRT?
Show map of PS.Cafe (Raffles City)
- Take East West Line MRT or North South Line MRT
- Alight at EW13 NS25 City Hall MRT
- Exit towards Exit A - Esplanade via Raffles City
- Walk about 91 meters from Exit A - Esplanade via Raffles City to PS.Cafe (Raffles City), walking time is around 2 mins.
What are the nearest bus stations to PS.Cafe (Raffles City)?The nearest bus stop to PS.Cafe (Raffles City) are
Show map of PS.Cafe (Raffles City)
- Raffles Hotel (bus stop no 02049) is 99 meters away around 2 mins walk, bus service no 14, 14e, 16, 36, 36B, 77, 106, 111, 128, 130, 131, 133, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 502, 502A, 518, 518A, 700, 700A, 850E, 857, 951E, 960 will stop in this bus stop.
- Opp Raffles Hotel (bus stop no 01619) is 192 meters away around 4 mins walk, bus service no 56, 57, 100, 107, 107M, 961, 961C will stop in this bus stop.
- Capitol Bldg (bus stop no 04111) is 229 meters away around 4 mins walk, bus service no 7, 14, 14e, 16, 36, 36A, 36B, 77, 106, 111, 128, 131, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 175, 700, 700A, 850E, 857, 951E, 971E will stop in this bus stop.