The Flying Squirrel
The Flying Squirrel Location
|The Flying Squirrel Address||92 Amoy Street #01-02, Singapore 069911|
|The Flying Squirrel Nearest MRT||DT18 Telok Ayer MRT|
|The Flying Squirrel Website||Website|
|The Flying Squirrel Phone||+65 6226 2203|
|The Flying Squirrel Opening Hours||Monday - Thursday : 11:30am - 03:00pm, 06:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday : 11:30am - 03:00pm, 06:00pm - 12:00am
Saturday : 12:30pm - 12:00am
Sunday : Closed
|The Flying Squirrel Food Price||S$25 - S$45 per pax|
What people say about The Flying Squirrel
No idea what flying and squirrels have to do with Japanese food but this was some pretty legit Japanese fare
Each piece is different making for a much more fun experience
Went off piste a little with the Chicken Karaage wasabi taco (pictured)
Tasted fine but karaage was chopped and the crunch disappeared with it (though the taco itself was crunchy)
The $25 summer Chirashi bento is always consistently awesome with fresh ingredients and the right combination of Japanese rice and vinegar
Questions & Answers About The Flying Squirrel
How to get to The Flying Squirrel in Singapore by MRT?
- Take Downtown Line MRT
- Alight at DT18 Telok Ayer MRT
- Exit towards Exit A - Cross Street
- Walk about 198 meters from Exit A - Cross Street to The Flying Squirrel, walking time is around 4 mins.
What are the nearest bus stations to The Flying Squirrel?
- Opp Sri Mariamman Tp (bus stop no 05189) is 216 meters away around 4 mins walk, bus service no 61, 166, 197 will stop in this bus stop.
- Telok Ayer Stn Exit A (bus stop no 03041) is 221 meters away around 4 mins walk, bus service no 186, 970 will stop in this bus stop.
- Maxwell Rd Fc (bus stop no 05269) is 257 meters away around 5 mins walk, bus service no 80, 145 will stop in this bus stop.